Thanks for visiting!
Here’s some little fun facts about me…
- I’m from Melbourne, Australia- born and bred.
- I’ve started a million blogs in the past, none of which I have ever upheld (hopefully this one will last longer?)
- I’m a bit of a foodie. Yes, I take photos of my food! No, you cannot eat until I’ve taken the perfect shot. Stop! Wait let me take one more. OK FINE you can eat now. Have I put you off eating with me yet? Don’t worry! I really am working on living in the moment and letting people eat while their food is still hot.
- Travel is an important part of my life, and is something that has given me much so much perspective and cultural insight. I can honestly say I wouldn’t be who I am today if it wasn’t for travel and my experiences abroad.
- I love super nice people. I know that sounds strange but when someone is legitimately kind to me, it really makes my day. And in return I always try my best to be kind and respectful to others.
- I have a crazy fascination with anything and everything Japanese and aspire to live and work there one day . Now moving to Japan in July on the JET Programme!